As in previous World Water Weeks, UNESCO-IHE will actively participate in convening and co-convening sessions, exhibiting within the UN-Water Pavilion where alumni, partners, friends and new faces are more than welcome. See the programme booklet (for download on your right) that outlines our participation. We welcome you to take part in our sessions.
World Water Week provides a unique forum for the exchange of views, experiences and practices between the scientific, business, policy and civic communities. It focuses on new thinking and positive action toward water-related challenges and their impact on the world’s environment, health, climate, economic and poverty reduction agendas.
See our staff team present in Stockholm and drop by the UNESCO-IHE & IGRAC booth in the UN-Water Pavilion (booth: B03:13) to meet over a cup of coffee and some nice conversations.
- Charlotte de Fraiture, Professor of Hydraulic Engineering for Land and Water Development
- Ken Irvine, Professor of Aquatic Ecosystems
- Abraham Mehari Haile, Senior Lecturer in Land and Water Development
- Jan Leentvaar, Professor of Environmental Policy Making
- Piet Lens, Professor of Environmental Biotechnology
- Alida Pham, Communication and Marketing Officer
- Joop de Schutter, Programme Manager
- Maarten Siebel, Associate Professor of Environmental Biotechnology
- Andras Szöllösi-Nagy, Rector
- Greet Vink, Business Director
- Pieter van der Zaag, Professor of IWRM
Download the programme booklet from the righthand menu:
Date published: 08 August 2012