UNESCO-IHE’s campus is located in the centre of Delft. The premises, comprising three interconnected buildings, cover an area of 14,000 square metres, extending from the main entrance of the new building on Westvest 7, to the historic buildings of Oude Delft 95 and 93 along one of Delft’s main canals.
The Institute offers a wide range of facilities:
- four modern teaching and research laboratories: aquatic ecology, microbiology process and analytical laboratories;
- a library with online connections to a worldwide network of libraries, and a reading room containing many international journals and magazines;
- multifunctional lecture theaters and a fully equipped auditorium that seats 300;
- extensive ICT facilities, including a studio with videoconferencing facilities;
- innovative learning tools, including smart boards, WiFi and remote access to all digital resources
- a restaurant offering a wide variety of meals and snacks;
- an in-house prayer and meditation room;
- residential accommodation equipped with computers, internet connections and other facilities.