Dates, Fee, ECTS
Start: 06 March 2017
End: 24 March 2017
Deadline IHE application: 06 February 2017 - 23.59 (CET)
Course fee: € 2850
Start: 29 February 2016
End: 18 March 2016
ECTS credit points: 5
Deadline IHE application: 29 January 2016 - 23.59 (CET)
Course fee: € 2775
Upon completion, the participant should be able to:
- Explain the position and strategy of a water organisation in relation to its institutional environment.
- Summarize the scope , scale, structure and key work processes of organisations
- Analyze the management and decision-making processes in water organisations, including the management of change.
- Plan the use of performance analysis and benchmarking in the regulation and management of water organisations.
- Assess the processes of human resources, health and safety, management for integrity and sustainability, asset management and customer management.
The syllabus covers topics such as: Organisational perspectives; organisations and institutions, institutional analysis; organisational behaviour, organisational structure, the behaviour of people in organisations and the behaviour of organisation. Understanding change; concepts of change, models of change, drivers for change, categories of change (including tactical and strategic), barriers / resistance, managing the process of change. Human resources management, organisational culture, leadership and management style, teamwork, influencing, change and stress. Systems for change, total quality management, management information systems.