Upon completion, the participant should be able to:
- Critically analyze cases of water sharing and use among different actors at
different levels and from different sectors, from a conflict and cooperation
- Identify pertinent cooperative frameworks that apply to specific conflict
situations and assess their efficiency.
- Apply management skills in conflict transformation, strategic planning, and
- Explain and discuss the advantages of mediation processes, and prepare,
organize and engage in them as a party and as a mediator for the resolution of
shared water disputes.
- Explain, discuss and assess other consultation and cooperative processes (e.g.
consensus building, public participation), and be able to prepare, organize and
engage in them.